From my vantage point at the end of the kitchen table, I can see...
- Kelsey's kitchen, vacant, except for the fridge and stove. No cabinets yet. Be it duly noted that the stove is listing portside 12 degrees, making cake baking an interesting endeavor. We shall guarantee that it's replecement is level.
- A Narnia sword that makes "DING!" or "KONK!" noises every time it's inner motion sensor is triggered. This makes for exciting sword fights for a 5 year old, but for horrible rides in the car when we manages to take the thing along and it fires off at every tar strip and pebble in the road.
- An envelope holding the RSVP's for the Big Adoption Bash. You're invited. Let us know ASAP or someone's gonna be sans-dinner, and it's the close of a fast, so you don't want to do that.
- My watch on the kitchen table. Why can I not use a laptop while wearing a watch? Is it just me?
- The newly mowed back yard. Way to go, Jackson!
- Kelsey's drywall gear.