11.11.2002

Last night about the time I put the boys to bed, the power went out. Ended up sitting with Kelsey, Adam & Melody talking for the longest time...Kels commented that we hadn't talked that long in quite a while, and it probably had some direct correlation with the fact that the internet access was down. Ouch. The truth hurts.

Little did we know that as we chatted over candles and cereal bowls, storms were blasting a large portion of the country. It held a whole new meaning this morning as I prayed Psalm 91 over our household.

Psalm 91
1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD , "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."
3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

No comments: