10.25.2006

Random Thoughts...

Thoughts generated early in the morning on MCI's freebie wifi.
iPod set to playlist/flylist/shuffle.


1) This whole deal about not bringing coffee into the boarding area does not make me feel safer. In fact, considering the look in some of these unfortunately decaffienated peoples' eyes, I feel somewhat threatened.

2) I knew I'd been flying Southwest a little too often when I was surprised at the Delta crew's neat appearance. Something about those Southwest folks in shorts and polos makes me feel like I am at summer camp. Having worked summer camps, it is not comforting to think that they are the people in charge in case of a water landing.

3) Tomorrow morning, I-75 exit 290 in Georgia, the Cracker Barrel will host an unprecidented meeting of the minds as I throw down pancakes and hashbrowns with this guy, who graciously juggled his schedule to make the connect (out of morbid curiosity, perhaps....). Be very, very afraid. The ideas generated between us may cause the ' Barrel to spontaneously combust.

4) I owe Brent Steeno. Greater love hath no man, than he would pick him up at 5am and drive him to the airport. And if he actually keeps blogging this time, he gets linked with the peeps to the right. Hey Brent - HINT: That font is huge, Bro. Blogger have mercy....

5) No clue if there's wifi where I'm going, but if not, peace out. I'll be back in 36hrs at the longest.

4 comments:

Brent Steeno said...

Im a little rusty at blogging!

Anonymous said...

Steno - another tip: when you mention someone in your blog you should put a link to their site if they have one.

Liz said...

You are coming to GA?! This is important info to know Randy. You should be making a trip to IHOP to give us your blessing....

Randy Bohlender said...

Sorry, Liz - it was a high speed pass. :( And you already have my blessing...