5.19.2006

Just in case...

Just in case you decide to update your website by adding two more audio files of current teaching...and even after shrinkwrapping them down to a managable size it still seems to take an eternity....be reminded that you do NOT have to do this wirelessly. In fact, if you plug that laptop in, old school style, remarkably large files will transfer considerably quicker than had you forced them through the troposphere via wifi transmission.

Of course, you knew that. Don't ask me how long it took to dawn on me. But it's much closer to dawn right now than I wish, so I'm going to bed.

Oh, by the way. 2 more teachings, recorded in March at the Passion for Jesus Conference, are up on our main site, cleverly filed under the teaching section (I have a real knack for the obvious).

No comments: