8.12.2005

Jackson's at it again...

Check out his blog post below - follow the link because the pictures really do make the story. Think Steve Jobs meets Tim Allen.

the chronicles of suburbia: "Since then, as I'm sure most of you know, I've aquired a 60 GB iPod with a color screen. Needless to say, this is not the kind of equipment you'd like to leave unprotected. Whenever my iPod isn't in my hands or my pocket, it's held in a lockbox hidden away on a shelf in my locker in my bedroom. But still. I'd like some kind of carrying case that's a little more portable. iPod cases are usually through-the-roof expensive, so I usually watch open-box sales at Best Buy and that kind of thing.Well, I took care of that when an idea popped into my head while I was drinking a Venti mocha mint chip Frapppucino from Starbucks on Capitol Hill. (I owe the credit for most of my ideas to simply just overdosing on the caffiene.)"

No comments: