9.16.2004

Well, sure, when you put it that way...



I was driving Jackson home from class this afternoon, and of course, we're talking culture and all that. Somehow I called Zion "Roscoe P. Coletrain"....which, of course, led to a series of questions that forced me to lay out the plot, character sketch and general idea behind the Dukes of Hazard.


"See, there were these two cousins. Well, three cousins, really. They lived with their uncle and were in trouble with the law from the day they were born. The Sherriff worked for a fat man who owned the town. He had a dunce for a deputy named Enus....and a dog named flash that slept all the time."


By this time, Jackson could stand no more. He did his best 11 year old eye roll and said "You have GOT to be kidding me."

Quiet, kids. I think I hear Waylon.....

No comments: