6.14.2004

back at it monday morning

I'm waiting for a management team meeting to start, followed by an ops team meeting. One thing I miss about the Vineyard was that if meetings dragged on too long, Pamela, Christine or Danielle would somehow make food materialize. Something tells me no food will show up at this meeting...although at a slow point during the last one, Jill Austin suddenly passed around the biggest box of chocolate covered coffee beans that I have ever seen. They certainly brought things back to a boil. I'm not sure our ideas got any brighter, but they certainly got more frequent!

We toured a few open houses yesterday, but nothing earth shaking. Two weeks to decision time and....no decision. Feel free to dive in here, folks. We're up for suggestions, prophetic words, and large cash downpayments.

No comments: