Okay, enough bellyaching about the computers. Here's what's perfect about today:
1. Major morning sun pouring through the tall east windows into the living room.
2. A backyard full of little boys playing on the trampoline. It's a recipe for a broken arm, but it sure is fun to hear in the background.
3. Belgian waffles. Eggo my foot. These are made right here in the kitchen.
4. Between squeels from little boys, I can hear OTR's Ohio playing mournfully on the stereo. I tout this album so much that some of you probably think I get paid for it. I don't...although, Karen and Lindford, if you ever read this...hey. Let's talk. This album is fee-nominal.
5. And Kels just came down stairs. With Zion. Life is good.