2.10.2004

early with the coffee...

Call me crazy (dramatic pause, while most of you actually do blurt out 'CRAZY!') but I love the early hours. My alarm goes off about 5ish, which gives me the house at it's stillest, all to myself, as I get ready to head out the door...add the aroma of a pot of coffee and it's down right nirvanic. By the way, I believe the most significant invention of the 20th century had to be the coffee pot with the built in timer.

It's a day full of meetings...both prayer meetings and sit-around-the-table-and-think meetings. Tuesdays are our all-staff prayer/fasting day, so we all gather 10 AM-Noon and 4-6 PM, then I've got appointments scattered hither and yon in between. I won't have time to blog any significant ?thoughts, especially with my laptop of the disabled list. Perhaps late tonight....

No comments: