6.03.2003

Yesterday was the laziest day I remember in a long time, although it started off wth some excitement...

I was rushing around getting the boys ready to go - Jackson was going camping and Gray still has a week of kindergarten. While Iwas juggling scheduling of the bathroom (it's not as easy as it sounds) and making lunches, Gray climbed the stairs from his basement bedroom and asked for Cinnamon & Sugar Toast. I made it quickly, but when he started eating it he kept saying "This doesn't taste right...". You have to understand that Gray is quite the toast expert and my toast frequently doesn't taste right, but in this case he kept complaining. After he ate about half, I took a bite...turns out I'd grabbed the wrong shaker and covered it with garlic powder! Poor kid. Oh well.

No comments: