1.31.2003

Another day, another dose of tylenol.

We're nearing the end of a long stint of Jackson and Grayson being sick. Kels and I haven't felt too great either...now Zion has been diagnosed with an ear infection. What's the deal here?!?

Spent a few hours in a brain storming session yesterday that yielded one major finding: I should never be allowed to attend brain storming sessions. I don't contribute...and I nitpick. Is it my fault that I have the gift of discernment to be able to quickly ascertain that a certain idea will never work? I knew it was bad when I said that I had to pop out for another meeting and no one protested....I think we were all relieved to see me go.

Still receiving a pretty large amount of email from the burningman.com article - it's fun reading. I've heard from several of our Burning Neighbors from 2000 and 2002 - they all crack me up with their "I don't know if you remember me or not...". In 99% of cases, I know exactly who they are. In a community of so many unique individuals, the identities don't run together as well as they do here in the default world.

No comments: