3.28.2008

Long before facebook, there were friends...

Having name dropped Larry Harvey, founder of Burning Man, repeatedly over the years, he does the same of me in this article, which I've never seen before. I remember the night well, though. This will probably necessitate another Storytime Tuesday.

Ah. I'd buy the man a latte if we were in the same spot at the same time....

Lotta Burning Man references as of late. What could it mean.....

photo taken @ First Camp, circa 2004, two years after the night he references in the article. Dig the Superman shirt. Accessories sold separately.

1 comment:

P said...

Oh how badly I wish to go!!!


That article is mysteriously prophetic. At times he gets things, and he gets them well. Just a few less layers of abstraction, and we would have a revivalist on our hands! LOL.