10.28.2007

Randamonium

On my mind...
  • In spite of the issues at hand, I cannot bring myself to say President Huckabee without giggling.
  • The new Leopard Screen Sharing is unbelievable - sitting on bad public wifi, audio chat was better than my phone while screen sharing with Jackson.
  • This evening, Sean Henry served us meat in a form I have never seen before.
  • I am for homeland security even though I am against public disrobing to get through the metal detector. There must be a third way.
  • If you were the person who called me twice from England this afternoon, I was in a meeting. You didn't show up in my address book, so ring me up again, Chap.

7 comments:

P said...

to be honest...

it was mroe meaty thanI planned. It hink next time a little more tomatoe souce is in order. Meat should be either solid, or it shoud be chunky, or something...but this had that shipped beef on toast kind of thingy that kind of went sideways....

But boy the company was great, and we solved all sorts of problems right after you left too!!!

Bless you

Anonymous said...

check your spelling of 'public wifi.' I'm pretty sure its not what it says currently.

Randy Bohlender said...

Good catch, Kate :) (whoops...)

Anonymous said...

I don't know....I keep imagining some Frenchie saying, "President Huckabee" in a really nice accent that makes it sound elegant.

tnhuck said...

Well, so far so good. The Governor has been known to paraphrase Gandhi in the following way:

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they attack you, then they come to your inauguration."

Hopefully you'll be able to skip the third step, and move right to step four: the inauguration.

Anonymous said...

what i would do for some sean the red mystery meat! i had to settle for a chipotle burrito tonight..
;-)

Unknown said...

I'm glad my pickiness over grammar (in everyones blogs except mine) was of some use.