7.01.2007

OK, that was a bit surreal.

I was sitting back in Zoe's room, holding her and coaxing her back to sleep. She'd been fussy for a while so I decide to park it back there with her in my arms, balancing my iPod on my knee and watching an old World War Two documentary.

Somewhere about the time the Nazi's invade Norway, someone in my neighborhood decides to launch a rocket offensive of their own. The booms and bangs continued on for twenty minutes...and they were ten minutes into it before I realized those sounds were not on the video, but were in my back yard! It made for lifelike viewing.

1 comment:

retro said...

Similarly, upon walking out the door from viewing "Evan Almighty", (and fairly freaked by its prophetic relevance) I stepped into a massive thunderstorm with torrents of rain. CBB