7.30.2007

Hola, friends...

Ok, so after speedblogging the trip here I fell off the grid. Forgive me.

The trip's been phenomenal. Always good to be at ICLV and with the Goulets. I have managed to be in Las Vegas for several days and not eat myself sick. This takes determination.

Heidi Baker spoke the last two evenings - tonight is Bill Johnson. It's been great to connect with a lot of leaders from Utah and California regarding TheCall Las Vegas. Kelsey and I spent part of this afternoon in a planning session with Pastor Goulet and two staffers regarding the Mother of all PreCall Rallies on Sept 1. It's fun to be with brilliant people who have a lot of energy and ideas...and know how to laugh!

Tomorrow we'll be back home....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Flying with "the mother of all sinus infections"? You are either very brave or insane. I have case evidence to support both arguments!