6.26.2007

up and at it...

An early morning bottle for Zoe turned into an early morning work session for me, as the Girl fell asleep and I continued on doing some editing for the forthcoming Call web site.

Things are coming together for The Call Las Vegas - with lots of exciting developments for gatherings in other cities. Not that I have the ability to promise anything, I have heard that a few pounds of coffee beans, paired with a mug from your fair city, would help us keep your city in prayer as a potential location. Well, not really....

We'll be heading to The Call Nashville in a little over a week. The team leading that gathering has done a phenomenal job getting the buzz out. I look forward to learning from them then stumbling onward to make new, bigger mistakes than they did. This is progress.

I'm off to the prayer room....

No comments: