5.26.2007

The Making of a Renaissance Man

Renaissance man –noun
1.a cultured man of the Renaissance who was knowledgeable, educated, or proficient in a wide range of fields.
2. a present-day man who has acquired profound knowledge or proficiency in more than one field.

Just the other day, I looked out the back window and saw him sitting on the deck, playing his guitar and singing worship songs to the birds. If we would have had a few sheep, it would have been the boy David all over again.


And then today....I look out and he's taking on Grayson and Grayson's buddy, Joshua, mano-a-deux-mano, which is Polish for "one against two". Note free flying cape. I also love the coon-skin cap on the ground masquerading as some sort of wild varmint.




Zion Isaiah Bohlender, I love you! I love that you follow the beat of your own drum. I love that you're every bit as tender and twice as tough as your brothers! You are the man!

1 comment:

Tracie said...

And we love him because he was "too busy" to let you know he didn't want to be called ZB anymore!

What a great post Randy, and what a truly remarkable kid!

THE ENTIRE LOUX FAM