12.18.2006

calling it a night...

The clock is tilting towards midnight as I try and decide which I need most: To go directly to bed or to have a bowl of cereal. Right now, the bed is up with 4:1 odds over the shredded wheat. I'd already be asleep if Luke Wood weren't on the webcast playing such a compelling set at IHOP.

Must. Go. To. Bed. 5am comes quickly, particularly when there's a feeding between now and then. In order to make up for my pitiful posting the last few days, I'll toss you a shot of the prettiest eyes in the nursery....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the other downside to watching the webstream... it is hard to pull away.
those are the sweetest little eyes that i have seen in quite some time!

zack's mom

Esther Irwin said...

Thanks Randy for putting yet another picture of this beautiful baby on your blog. Who can resist those eyes?