11.08.2006

The returns are in...

Most of the returns are in and the Left has captured the House and very well may have the Senate.

It's all very reminescent of the revolutionary Republican Class of 1994...new blood coming in. I heard on NPR today how different things were going to be in Washington.

My sincere wish is that the Democrats be just as successful at instituting their reforms as the Republicans were....which is to say, may they be blinded by the glitter of the spotlight, splinter into a thousand special interest fragments and allow their momentum to dissolve into oblivion.

Different party, same stale cheese ball.

5 comments:

Brent Steeno said...

Very well put. How long do you think it will take for the dems to unravel? Both parties need help.

ChriS & Yvette Ferguson said...

Grayson is the smart one, go for the cookies. You are prophetic Randy it will be MOTS Much of The Same!

Alaska1 said...

As much as I pray, not wish you are correct, I believe now more than ever before, we need to intercede for our elected leaders. It could be the beginning of God really shaking our country to the core or it could just be a cheeseball.

Great quote Randy, that one goes on my list of great quotables.

Randy Bohlender said...

Alaska, is that like winning a Pulitzer where I get a fat ol' cash prize?

Alaska1 said...

Have I told you about my Monopoly collection? I even have one from Disney where the money is in wishes instead of dollars. So, keep on wishing:)