9.27.2006

stray thought

I think I want to do the Rob Bell thing and go on preacher-rock-star tour. I wonder if Steve Sjo. still has that big deisel...maybe he could be my driver. We could go town to town...speak in only the coolest clubs.*

I am officially soliciting names for the tour. And corporate sponsorship. Because something tells me t-shirt concession are going to be sorta puny. Leave your suggestions in the comment section/tip jar.


*this is, of course, all a joke....but I really would like to speak in those venues.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro, you need to get some hair and then bleach it before you can do the whole Rob Bell thing.

Otherwise, I think it's foolproof, and I'll sign up - even if it's just to see you with bleach blond hair ;-)

John E. said...

Did you catch the nice NYT write-up in July?

Anonymous said...

Randy,

Sorry to say I'll miss the Omega intensive in Tenn this weekend, though I just saw the Mills and Macarthurs head out with their interns in tow! I told them I want them coming back ready to teach (no pressure!) :)

Bless you, friend. I was looking forward to being with you guys...

GB