6.07.2006

Because I'm not smart enough not to....

Saturday afternoon at our breakout session, I am going to touch the third rail.

I may come off like a lunatic on this one, but one of the greatest dangers of the church is the exaltation of unity at the expense of purpose.

I would propose that and the end of the age, one of the tearing points between the true church of Jesus and the false church of the antichrist will be around the issue of unity – with the false church appealing to human reasoning and asking “can’t we just put aside all of our differences?”

The true church will appear for all the world to be populated by raving madmen as we stand in the face of political and ecclesiastical pressure and say “I am NOT getting in bed with that….”.

1 comment:

Marci Lewellen said...

I think you are right. It seems the church is already moving that way in cases of homosexuality, abortion...
It will be intense... the raging offense at the ones who deny the harlot's overtures...