5.03.2006

John Eldridge's Got Nothing On Us....

ZB is a happy kid because his replacement sword arrived today.

He got his original sword for Christmas and it quickly became his ever-present accessory. I've noticed him squirming at the dinner table and discovered the sword had been slid down the back of the neck of his shirt.

Last week in Mississippi he broke the original sword while defending women and children from, uh, a tree. To his credit, I believe the tree would have attacked us if he had not attacked it first. It was dangerous piece of fauna.

Anyway, the brand new armament has arrived, along with one for his brother, Grayson. Of course, the bloodcurdling cry of "SWORDFIGHT!" can be heard throughout the neighborhood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, things sure have advanced since my nerf fencing days! Defending fair maidens and fighting off farr-breathin dragons was serious business and required just the right equipment! Nerf was a great sponser.

I heard you weren't feelin too good. If you can stay sick for about 3 more years then maybe I can help you out. But for now my medical advice is to take 2 tylenol and call me in the morning.

Sir Josh

Randy Bohlender said...

Josh - I'll take up up on that. If I live 3 years.
rb