5.11.2006

ebaynium


I don't have a motorcycle. I don't own a sports car. I've been bald for years, so that's not new. There is nothing in my life to indicate that I am having any sort of a mid life crisis. So what on earth possessed me to buy these shoes?!?

They are funky, clunky Doc Martens. That's what. And when I swept through the foyer of the Cheesecake Factory last night while sporting these babies, people on every side smiled in silent, unison acknowledgement: "That dude has some shoes."

11 comments:

Chuck Scott said...

As much as I want to say somthing, well, bad, I can't. I just can't dog on a pair of Docs.

But I'm drinking milk, and when I grow up look out.

Alaska1 said...

Nice treads man, NICE treads!

Kelsey Bohlender said...

Just don't mention Pee-Wee Herman.....he gets REAL testy when you say that!

Randy Bohlender said...

Kelsey, are you reading my blog while you're in class?! Is that part of the teaching or are you just surfing?

Chuck Scott said...

Is that ammo? Jes wunderin

ylmurph said...

you sure they weren't thinking, "that dude has some glasses"

Randy Bohlender said...

It may have been "That dude NEEDS some glasses...."

Liz said...

I have never known a guy to have such a shoe fettish...

Do you swing dance? Those would be good for the dance floor!

Chuck Scott said...

2 words: Theophostic Ministry

Kelsey Bohlender said...

I will have you know we have a 15 minute break in our class! Plenty of time to surf! And if those shoes get you to dance, then let's buy another pair!!

Randy Bohlender said...

I'm all for it, Honey. You know the paypal password....