3.08.2006

Where my brain is this morning....

In my experience, sanity can nearly be restored to it's original glory by spending fifteen minutes sitting on the couch in the dark, contemplating the day and sipping very dark columbian roast. As I hear the train go by at the bottom of the hill, this morning's mental include:

My text for this weekend's breakout session at the conference.

Friends here and here, on both coasts geographically and philosophically.

NCC did a rocking small groups brochure, and I'm not fond of small groups or brochures.

The big day with the boys on Friday. We'll be the ones crashing the Maybach VIP room when we really probably belong here.

1 comment:

ylmurph said...

it hurts my sould that I had to pull out of going to the Passion conference.
have a blast in your breakout session - I'll be the guy not sitting in that seat in the front row...
At least they let me move my $40 to the video simulcast - now if I could just figure out how that works...