3.19.2006

a busy week to come...

Chapters 1, 2 & 3 of the book I recently ghostwrote are coming back from one of the contributing authors...I have to have edits and fixes all edited and fixed by Wednesday (for the whole book). This all sounds a little more intense than it really is, as the contributing author's fixes are good ones and easily marked. Writing this project has been hugely rewarding.

Also, I've got to get my ducks in a row for next weekend, when I'll be speaking at a Baptist Church in Pleasant Hill (30 minutes or so southeast). I'm doing their volunteer appreciation banquet on Saturady night and then both Sunday AM services. They've been very nice folks to deal with in making preparations - I look forward to being with them.

We're starting the week in a rush as we have nine places to be tomorrow and the truck is back in the shop to expore the grinding noise in the front end. You can look for a full report coming soon. I'm a little afraid of what Mac will find in there.

1 comment:

Brent Steeno said...

you can use my car tomorrow if you need to. you know where to find me.