OK, two days after patting Scott Hodge on the back for not playing tag by the rules (he answered the questions and then did not forward the affliction on)....Chuck tags me. I am now forced to either ignore it and be an internet curmudgeon or go ahead and fill out the appropriate forms. so...
FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Gas Pump Jockey
2. Rock Picker (The North Dakotan's understand...)
3. Credit approval guy at a jewelry store
4. Director of Small Things, Cincy Vineyard
FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER:
this is a horrible question for me...I can only generate one...
FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
Not even going there. Sorry. Does anyone on the internet read books anymore?
FOUR PLACES I'VE BEEN ON VACATION:
1. The Bahamas
2. Jackson Hole, Wyoming
3. Kiawa Island
4. Los Angeles
MY FAVORITE DISHES:
3. More Steak
4. Whatever that chicken stuff was that Kelsey made last night.
FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY:
2. Guy Kawasaki
3. The New York Times - Breaking News, World News & Multimedia
4. DEBKAfile, Political Analysis, Espionage, Terrorism Security
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE
1. already on my way to the prayer room rather than answering these
2. the black rock desert
3. Montgomery Inn
4. Ripping across the prairie on a big dual-purpose bike.
FOUR BLOGGERS I'M TAGGING:
Nope. The misery ends here.