12.11.2005

the book was in the mail....


The Amazon wish list at the right works - some times even without spending a lot of jack! Recently someone said "Hey, I have that book and I'm almost finished with it!" Shortly thereafter, a package arrived.

Mucho thanks to my man inside NASA for sending me his copy of Krakatoa : The Day the World Exploded .

I can't locate your email for a proper thank you, but if you're reading this - thanks much! Also, where in the world did you buy it? The receipt was still inside and that ain't English!.

This is a great way to (a) fill my bookshelves, thereby increasing the likelihood of blog posts with some real content, and (b) keep it all low cost to you, the gracious participant! So, in the spirit of all that, the original choice has been already been replaced so that even more people can play.

All that to say 'here's the latest on the list...': Beyond the Cosmos: The Extra-Dimensionality of God by Hugh Ross.

Thanks again to the first donor!

No comments: