12.26.2005

11 PM @ IHOP. For. Real.

We had a product assembly party in the strategy room tonight...and quite the party it was, assembling 100 Omega Leader manuals of 280+ pages, + 2 loose cards, a book, 4 DVD's and 8 CD's, and 300 student manuals with 240 pages + book. We were cranking along until we realized that the printer was delivering the other 150 student manual prints tomorrow..

Oh well. We got done as much as we could. I'm just finishing copying a few replacement pages. Big wahoo thanks to the McArthurs and Wenths for stepping in and helping. You people rock!

2 comments:

Chuck Scott said...

I'll buy you a cup o' coffee at the conference.....

Brent Steeno said...

I missed it!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I owe you some major work Randy! I got some good apples for you though!!!!!!! Pray, having troubles with my plane ticket!