2.15.2005

a good start

OK, it's only 11 pm, and I'm going to be here a while, but at this point it sure feels great....too many of my stints here at JHOP have been punctuated by horrible commutes and a hundred details. We have all the time in the world tonight. Jesse and Micah are blending acoustic guitars and bending notes just short of the point of breaking, while Monique's lilting voice meanders it's way through Psalm 18. It's a good place to be.

I'm back in that irritating little E.W. Kenyon book again. I'm made it to page 34, thanks for asking. Here's the zinger of the moment. The days of weakness and failure are ended for the man who knows the Word and dares to act upon it. I've turned that phrase six ways from Sunday and the only variable I can find lies in the word dares. I dare you. See what happens.

No comments: