12.30.2004

still alive....

Two days into the OneThing conference and we're still kickin'! The days have been long, but a real hoot at the same time.

Yesterday, UPS delivered 10,000 rubber bracelets to my driveway. Modeled after the Lance Armstrong "LIVESTRONG" bracelets, they're bright red with one word imprinted on them: LIFE. When Kelsey called to tell me they'd arrived, she told me that they were each individually wrapped with a label that read "MADE IN CHINA" in huge letters...I had a bad cell signal and thought she said that the bracelets had MADE IN CHINA printed directly on them in huge letters....I was very relieved to hear that I was wrong. Hard to give out 10,000 bracelets that proudly declare the wearer to be "MADE IN CHINA".

Back to the Municipal Auditorium....

No comments: