7.10.2004

boxes, boxes...

This afternoon we had the assembly line thing going on....Kelsey, Danielle & Mom packing boxes while I made them and sealed them. Every time I run one of those wickedly fun tape guns I think of Melody Mosley. Maybe because the Bohlenders and Mosleys have moved each other so many times that it's weird to not be moving with them. We're going to our new house in Kansas City while they're packing it in back in Cinci and heading for...Texas. Who'dathunkit.

Along with the moving mess, I've got to figure out the details of our Burning Man Excursion. Camp Kingdom Come is destined for greatness...now I just need to gel that greatness with the availability of tents and cooking equipment and figure out how to get it all on the playa. I spoke with a veteran today who packs a 12 man tent and full mattress out there for he and his wife. I shall not name his name, but I will mock him in Media Mecca....

No comments: