12.19.2003

It's Christmas time...and some folks have sent some very cool gifts our way. Earlier this week I got OTR's Good Dog/Bad Dog. The first song opens with this great line about 'a beautiful peice of heartache'. I haven't got a chance to listen all the way through but am jazzed to do so ASAP. Perhaps on the long drive to Colorado in January. Also this week, I received a hat from a friend who was concerned that a) I was going to freeze to death with my bald head and b) that my cool factor was slumping. Sporting this lid should help.

Some gifts are coming, but another gift is leaving tomorrow - Josh Cone has been with us for a few months and we hate to see him go. He's a gem...and welcome back any time! Josh was in our youth group eons ago (and nevertheless serves the Lord to this day...).

No comments: