9.19.2003

In about an hour, Rusty Geverdt, Josh Cone and I will be heading to Kemper Arena to help serve the prayer ministry for the big Promise Keepers event - 14,000 expected.

I'm cranking away on the Mother of all Writing Projects....at the 25% mark now, and actually have rough chapter titles. No book title yet. I want to wait and see what it turns out be be about before I lock myself into something. :) I hope no one from Relevant Books is reading my blog....

The Coyote must have caught the Road Runner somewhere because internet access is down at the house. I called tech support last night and after 30 minutes they verified that I do, in fact, have a problem. I talked to Kels a few minutes ago and she assured me the Fixer Guy was there doing his stuff...hopefully they'll be up and running again soon. Last night we kept finding ourselves saying "check if..." and walking to the computer only to stare at a blank browser window. We did learn some things though...like the fact that they still make phone books, although they're pretty cumbersome. They also predict the weather on TV, but only if you're watching at specific times. I hope they get the Road Runner out of the Coyote's grasp soon...

No comments: