9.13.2003

Got needs? :)

Our basement is play-central for the boys as well as doing double duty as the home school area. It's bare concrete walls and floor make for a less-than-wonderful feel, but the kids enjoy it. What we really needed was some carpet remnants....

Through the FOTB email grapevine were heard of someone who is replacing their carpet and wants to get rid of the old stuff. We went and looked at it today and it's GREAT - much of it looks brand new (it's only 5 years old). They boys will be playing/learning in style next week when we go get it.

And for those who were wondering - I have made a final decision and will not seek election as the governor of California should Gray Davis' recall take place. I would have been interested in the job, but now they tell me I have to live in California. I find that tremendously narrow minded.

No comments: