5.01.2003

I am being stalked by the Apostle Paul. Well, perhaps not...but it sort of feels that way this morning. I found myself sitting in the new, exceptionally comfy leather chairs in the North Lobby with the sun streaming in, pouring over Phillipians and looking for hidden microphones in my life. How does he know what the heck I'm thinking?

The words for the day are my favorite Apostle Paul miniquote: Press on.

Philippians 3:12
Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.

Philippians 3:14
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Anyway angle I look at it, I'm seeing a need for me to turn my face into the wind, embrace the challenge, and press on. These are tumultuous days for my family, but I must remember that He's orchestrating the tumult, and if He's leading the symphony, then I'm just along for the dance.

No comments: